Friday, October 11, 2019

The Top 5 Greatest Anime Chests (For Breast Cancer Awareness) No. 3

It’s time for my annual tradition where I observe some of the best chests for breast cancer awareness month, fellow Otaku & Metalheads!

This year’s list is gonna be a little different. I confess that in prior lists I may have been a little ridiculous with my choices, but this time around I’m going for a hint of reality with my choices. Make no mistake: eventually I’m going to get somewhat over the top with a couple of the ladies on this list. At least in the beginning however, I’ll be a little more restrained with the ample bosom’s I’m examining, and starting things off.....

5) Midnight - My Hero Academia
I’ll be talking about this series a little later on this month, so I won’t say too much here. I will say that when My Hero Academia decides to do fan service, it pulls it off really well! Though I was tempted to put the behemoth that is Mt. Lady here, I’m actually gonna go for the more reserved R Rated Hero herself, Midnight. It’s ironic that I say reserved, because she was far more wild & risque in her youth, but that doesn’t stop her from showing off her body in her uniform that’s basically like a second skin. Sticking to her as tight as a needle in a vein, it shows off the goods admirably, and her chest is quite nice. Not over the top in terms of size, but by now nicely shaped they are.

4) Kurumu Kurono - Rosario + Vampire
I’ve talked about this series a while ago, and I’ll state it again here: the manga is 10 times better than the show (Despite the show getting me a dear friend). That being said, the one thing that doesn’t change between the show & the comic is the second girl that the main character meets, Kurumu. A highly buxom succubus, she knows that she’s got good looks, and isn’t afraid to use them. Whether it’s through trickery or less subtle methods, she’ll use every part of her to get what she wants. As a succubus, it’s not surprising that her breasts are larger than some. Still not within range of “Oh dear god your back!”, but definitely a bit heftier than normal.

3) Yoko Littner - Gurren Lagann
Okay, now we’re getting a little crazy!

When we first encounter her at the beginning of the series, we find out that she’s 14 years old.....bullcrap she’s 14! As creepy as this may sound, she’s got the body of someone in her late teens rather than early/mid teens. As she gets older her body & her age becomes far more believable than before, and her figure seems humble in a bizarre way. But when she’s 14? Let’s slap some H-cup boobs on her! Now make no mistake: I love me a chest that a bit on the big side. Some of my favorite female characters in anime are quite gifted in the breast department, but Yoko (Despite me liking her character) is for the lowest common denominator......and I’m sometimes part of that group. Don’t judge!

2) Rachnera Arachnera - Monster Musume
You know, for a while I had considered putting this curvaceous woman at the no. 1 spot, and for an equal amount of time she was number 1. After some research, I  managed to find somebody bigger that this H-cup hottie, but that won’t stop me from taking about a character that surprises me to this day. Despite oozing an immense amount of sexuality, Rachnera Arachnera also has an immense amount of smarts to complement her looks with. Despite being a little bit of a hypocrite, and maybe too much into bondage, there’s something alluring about this eight-legged woman that I can’t put my finger on. Hmmmm.....

1) Miharu Sena Kanaka - Girls Bravo
She's on the right.
Let me start with the following: Girls Bravo is a trash anime! Now, I love the unholy hell out of this show. The premise is dumb, the story is dumb, the characters are dumb (Despite most of them being genuinely charming), fan service is rather constant (......even though I like constant fan service in some cases), and overall everything is downright brainless. However, I think Girls Bravo knows it’s stupid, and just rolls with it. Case in point is the girl we’re immediately introduced to in the 1st episode, Miharu. Now, she is quite possibly the sweetest character in all of the show. Despite knowing next to nothing about how things on Earth work, and being rather innocent & oblivious, her heart is very warm and kind. Of course, that could be due to her M-cup breasts....in fact, that might be the reason why. Even so, this pink-haired cutie earns the number 1 spot this year ahead of the blackened weaver above her.....but only just.

And those were my top 5 anime chests for Breast Cancer awareness, version 3. Again, I added a hit of realism this time around, but of course that all dissolved away into things big & bouncy. Well, I got more King Diamond for all of you, so see me in a few days for that!


***
If you like to see who I talked about last year, click on the link below & enjoy:

The Top 5 Greatest Anime Chests (For Breast Cancer Awareness) No. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment