Saturday, November 7, 2020

Food For Thought/Thought For Food No. 19: A Miracle

On the afternoon of November 7, 2020, I felt.....elation. The darkness faded away, and hope has come back.

Those words above weren’t spoken by anybody famous. This is what I felt earlier today when Joe Biden became the 46th president of the United States, dethroning the tyrant known as Donald J. Trump after a 4-year reign of absolute terror. I confess I felt stunned at first when it was announced that Biden had won, as I was afraid that Trump would attempt to pull a stunt that would somehow prevent his rival from winning. I’m still riding on the high as we speak, and I probably will for the next day or so.

I confess that I was horrified during this campaign season. Trump’s run was so abysmal, that 4 more years would can even further damage on a scale that hasn’t been seen since the Bush administration era. Actually, Bush was quaint compared to this....I hate to use this word since he’s not, but.....this man. This.....thing. However, today is one of the few times that I believe in something approximately equivalent to God. Perhaps there is some kind of divine overlord watching over us, and he realized that America had suffered enough from the disowned son of the devil. Now, he’s still in power for a few more weeks, so there is the possibility that he could do something incredibly stupid, but I have a feeling that it wouldn’t do much in the way of damage.

Now, with Biden’s role as president secured, does this mean that I trust him and the Democratic Party once again? Fuck no I don’t! If you remember my rant from a few days ago (Read here if you haven’t done so), I said that I don’t trust the Democrats anymore than the Republicans, and I still won’t to this day. However! I trust Joe Biden & Kamala Harris faaaaaaaaar more than I trust an orange cheeto and a guy that’s afraid to be in a room with another woman when his wife isn’t there. I have faaaaaaaaar more confidence in Biden & Harris getting things done, and to better this country for everybody. There’s always the possibility that the two could screw things up worse, and I’ll complain about them as much as I did Trump and Pence, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Before I end this post, I have a few words. To Donald J. Trump himself, because I hope you’re reading this you sad excuse for a human being. You pustilating pinhead you. You neurotic nimrod. You titanic twit. Once again, this presidential run was never about the people of this country. This was never about the soul of America. From day one when you first entered the White House, this was all about you. This wasn’t about your family. This wasn’t about your “Faith”, cause you sure as hell aren’t a real Christian. This wasn’t about your supporters, and this sure as hell wasn’t about this country. This was all about......you. This was all about your bloated ego. This was all about your stained-glass spine. This was about your racist, sexist, homophobic & transphobic, greedy self. You’ve never been able to connect with anyone around you (Not even the terribly few people that follow you around), since anyone that doesn’t kiss your ass or suck your warty dick is beneath that fake face of yours. I’m not one of those people that wished you dead, cause quite frankly I don’t. I want to see you walk right out of the White House, completely disheveled, in the most uncomfortable of handcuffs, and left in a cell with a latino gangbanger that’ll beat the ever-loving hell out of you. May your legacy burn until it is nothing but ash, and may that ash waft away in the wind.

I don’t have much else to say, other than perhaps the next 4 years are going to be okay. Maybe.....things won’t be quite so bad. With that said, this changes what I got coming for the rest of November, and it will be of considerably more positive in feeling. See you so....oh wait, I got a victory song for all of us. Enjoy!

Eisbrecher - We Are All

Now I can say it.....See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment