Saturday, August 2, 2014

Welcome To The New Site!

Hello there!

Well, this is it. This is the new blog that I will be posting on. It's kind of strange, in all honesty. I worked on Simple Anime Reviews & Facts for over 3 years, and I loved every bit of it! The good times, the slow times, and the bad times. Every minute was absolutely fun, but like all things in life you must move on at some point. After seeing that I had spread myself thin, I felt that it was time to move on. Time to start fresh, and so forth!

This new blog, Heavy Metal Otaku, is this new change. Dedicated to two of the strongest forces of media & pop culture, I'll be bringing you the best (The best I can, anyways) in Anime & Heavy Metal reviews. My schedule will be much more flexible than it was over on the older blog: I'll watch a show, write down notes, type up the review, and put it up here. The music will be pretty much the same: listen to it, put down notes, type, etc. While I'm definitely sticking to this plan, I might break the rules every now & then: maybe I'll celebrate a game, anime, or album's birthday. Maybe I'll just review a single song or a single anime episode. I don't know! Sometimes surprises are meant to happen!

So that's this blog in a nutshell: a sanctuary for otakus & metal heads. If you're depressed, sad, or need to go to a place where you'll feel safe from the horrors of the world, then please come here. I hope that my reviews can bring any of you some kind of comfort. In a world that's going to hell in a handbasket, then it's better to go down surrounded by a few friends & family, whether immediate or of the make-your-own variety.

I'll see you all within a few days, when my first review will be on one of the most polarizing anime series of all time. Until then, be Otaku & stay Metal!

No comments:

Post a Comment