Tuesday, September 1, 2015

1-Year Anniversary Kickoff

Hey everybody, welcome to the 1-year anniversary of the Heavy Metal Otaku blog!

I'm certainly impressed by the progress I've made here. This blog isn't quite as popular as my old one (Simple Anime Reviews & Facts), but even a fraction of that blog's popularity is better than nothing! I hope in the coming years that the Heavy Metal Otaku blog will become more popular, and maybe go mainstream if I get good enough!

In the meantime, let's celebrate this occasion! I've got some posts I'm working on for this month: a top-5 highly viewed posts, another top ten list on my favorite games of all time, and my 4th Metal Overview on one of the most infamous metal bands of all time. It's sure to be a lot of fun, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment