Sunday, October 8, 2023

5 Greatest Anime Chests (For Breast Cancer Awareness) No. 7

Time for some anime chests for Breast Cancer Awareness fellow Otaku & Metalheads!

This year is going to be a little different. No, I don’t think I’ll be moving on from Vtubers, simply because at this point to me they’re just as anime as all of the various series out there. Instead, I wanted to show off Vtubers that have the greatest kegs of nature they were blessed with. Both in real life & on their models, the lovely ladies on this year’s list have some of the biggest chests I’ve ever talked about on these lists, and considering who I’ve shown off in prior years that’s saying something. With that out of the way, here are the top 5 greatest anime chests for Breast Cancer Awareness no. 7. Let’s begin!

5) Obkatiekat (Video/Video 2)

I begin this list with a semi-recent discovery. I first spotted this kitty over on Takahata’s Weary101 show over on Twitch (And on his Weary101 archive over on Youtube) towards the end of 2022, and her spunky Heavy Metal attitude won me over, with her bountiful busom winning me over secondary. So I come to find out that the metallic persuasion wasn’t just a gimmick, as this British chick is not only a hell of a guistarist, but also has a hell of a Heavy Metal growl behind her voice! Obkatiekat works hard when it comes to music, and as fan-servicey as her figure can be, I really appreciate her personality & hard work ethic more if you can believe it.

4) Adora Bunny (Video)

I found out about this Octo-Rabbit (That’s what her model is) thanks to PrismSplay’s Kinkucational episode earlier this year on Lactation & Breastfeeding, and putting my positive feelings on those 2 kinks aside, I found Adora to be a lovely mix of smart & sexy. Not saying that the other women on this list aren’t, because holy crap all of the ladies mentioned here are an even mix of those two extremes, but it’s something about seeing an exceptionally busty bunny woman with octopus tentacles speak about her kink with a surprising amount of eloquence. Her streams on Twitch (No adult streams on Fansly oddly enough) are just fun fan-service filled times where she does a variety of things. Games, video & meme reactions, you name it. If you by any chance haven’t seen her yet, please do so. You’ll have a great time!

3) LeshiVR (Video

Sometimes fellow Otaku & Metalheads, we like something sophisticated when it comes to our Vtubers. Sometimes we like it when they’re chill, doing art, or perhaps building a model kit. Other times, we just want a big-breasted cyborg!

LeshiVR was something of an unintentional find for me. I was watching Elara’s channel over on Twitch earlier this year (Much like finding out about Adora Bunny), and it was one of her Tea Time episodes where she brings on a bunch of her Vtuber friends. One of them I remember right away was an exceptionally busty woman in rather form fitting clothes (Kimono I think), and even though it was her 2D model, the amount of jiggle was insane! After that stream, I didn’t think much of it, but it wasn’t until toward the end of last month when I rediscovered her completely by accident. In addition to her Fansly content, she typically plays games & talks with her Twitch audience. Regardless of which medium she’s using, LeshiVR is sure to be exceptionally bouncy!  

2) KyokiKitty (Video)

Sweet baby Jesus did I love this accidental discovery!

To be honest, this was a random thing that just happened to come my way. Whether it was on Youtube, or more risque sites, I don’t remember. What I definitely remember was laying my eyes on an exceptionally busty furry Vtuber, and the sheer amount of jiggle physics she has. On her normal Twitch streams she’s a funny loving cat, and just talks to her audience about stuff. When she’s on her Fansly, that’s where the fun kicks in. Without getting into too much detail, let’s just say that things get a little spicy & breasty if you know what I mean. Yet, for as bountiful as she is, and for as bouncy as this kitty is.....a very familiar Lamia takes the number 1 spot this year.

1) Vexoria (Video)

Some of you might be confused by this one, and I easily understand. I spoke about our grape snake mommy last year, and while I placed her at no. 2 in 2022, I still appreciate how she can balance lewdness & wholesomeness perfectly. So why am I talking about her again in 2023 when I could have easily talked about somebody else who was equally & exceptionally busty? Well.....because she got Breast Cancer.

Around late January to early February of this year, Vexoria tells her audience that the doctors found out that she had Breast Cancer. Stage One Breast Cancer, to be specific. On the one hand, it shook her up pretty good, but on the other hand a month or two later it was found to be early Stage One Breast Cancer. So far so good. However, not long after that her house flooded! For a time she & Zolan (Her husband) moved in with the in-laws till the house got fixed, which thankfully it did. During that time, she had Chemo & radiation therapy, and the two resulted her in becoming a “Bald Queen” in her words. Then, just a few weeks back, she took the big step & got the surgery needed (They managed to save her breast, btw), and these were the first words out of her mouth according to her husband:

“I’m alive, bitches.”

It took a few weeks to come back to her normal schedule, but when she came back all of her fans weren’t prepared for quite the “Holy Shit” moment. If you noticed the picture I used above, and pay really close attention to one of her model’s breasts.....yeah, you’ll see what I mean. Regardless, for surviving a pretty brutal illness (Despite it not being the worst stage), having other awful crap fly into her face, and coming out of it just as shining as before, Vexoria the Sun Eater earns the number 1 spot of this year’s list.

And that was round 7 of my top 5 greatest anime chests for Breast Cancer Awareness month. A little bit of reality finally came into these lists with who was at my no. 1 this year, and maybe that’s the catalyst for some of you to go out & see if there’s a Breast Cancer charity (Outside of Susan G. Coleman) that needs some help. In any case, the spooks continue on everyone, as next week will be part 2 of my look at Samael. See you then!



***
If you’re curious about who I talked about in 2022, then click on the link below:

Top 5 Greatest Anime Chests (For Breast Cancer Awareness) No. 6

If you’d also like to see Vexoria’s return (As well as some explanations on what’s gonna happen from here on), click on the link below:

Snexy Snek is back from hiatus! I MISSED YOU! (Twitch)

***

Update (10/13/2023, (9: , Easter Standard Time): She beat Cancer everybody!

I Beat Cancer! Let's Gooooo (Twitch)






No comments:

Post a Comment