Friday, November 13, 2015

In Memoram: Paris


Once again, fellow Otaku & Metalheads, I bring grim tidings. Maybe even more grim than the passing of Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor, but it's something I must address this.

Earlier today, what appears to be terrorist attacks took place in Paris, France. Attacks took place at a soccer game between France & Germany, and at a Metal Concert (More on this below). The situation is horrific people: at 6:32 PM, Eastern Standard Time, at least 60 people have now been reported to have been killed. This is.....I don't know what to say about this. Not to long ago France came under attack due to a political cartoon, and once again their are being victimized. I legitimately can say a thing: I could bring up words about yesterday easily. With this......can't really bring anything up. My Heart, soul, and prayers go out to those that died, along with those that are still around suffering through this. If you want more thorough coverage on the Paris attacks, please check out the links below. They'll give you better information than I will.

Paris Attacks (BBC)

Paris Attacks (CNN)

Paris Attacks (CoverKillerNation)

I hope I haven't been a downer this week. To raise everyone's spirits a little, here's a video of two guinea pigs talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Enjoy.

Fluff Episode 1: Pumpkin Spice Lattes 


Update (1/8:49 PM, Eastern Standard Time): I just looked online, and the total of people dead is 118.

Update (2/9:17 PM, Eastern Standard Time): It appears as if the attacks are over with, but the death toil has stopped at a staggering 158 deaths, with many more wounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment