Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Food For Thought/Though For Food No. 9: Dumb Shit Already (The Logan Paul Controversy)

Fellow Otaku & Metalheads, I didn't want to start off this year on a downer. I actually had something kind of fun planned to start off 2018......but a recent tornado of bullshit that's swept the internet has to be talked about, and has delayed my plans a little.

For anyone who happens to live under a rock (Which is probably a handful or two), Youtube star and emperor of the nimrods Logan Paul recently posted up a video about his time in Japan. Dressing up in a kimono & traditional rice hat, he proceeded to parade around Tokyo I believe like a total ass. Okay, that's dumb, but harmless. However, the video in question has nothing to do with that. This has to do with something he recorded at the iconic & infamous Suicide Forest near Mount Fuji. Again, there have been a few Youtube personalities, so this isn't necessarily anything new. What is new....is that this blonde-haired douchebag happened upon a hanging body....and recorded it.

What.....the....hell. Logan, you ignorant fuck......what the hell are you thinking!? You apparently must not know anything about tradition or respect. Number one you dumb shit, you're not supposed to record footage of said body out of respect, which is a word you apparently know nothing of. Second you little prick, if you happen to spot a body........REPORT IT! By Japanese Law, if you spot a body in the Suicide Forest, you are to report it to the authorities immediately. So what the hell did you, Logan "Head Up Ass" Logan? You made a motherfucking joke & mockery about the life of someone who took their life because life might have been too much for them.

Logan, this is why Japan will never truly open up to us. This is why Japan will never truly trust us. This is why Japan will see Americans & America as a joke, and this will continue to make the rest of the world see us as a joke! Because of the action of this ignorant piece of shit, you have possibly set back any good will & progress that has been done for possibly decades. If this somehow doesn't make the Japanese media in any way, I will be shocked. I'm upset for all the right reasons, but this affects me in another way. Mainly because.......I've seen the spirits of the dead! I have seen shadow, spirits, and other sorts of beings. Hell, I've even managed to communicate with a couple spirits briefly. I can only image what the soul of the individual in question must be feeling. What's going through their spectral mind I can only assume to be that of sadness & anger, possibly more.

To add salt to this wound, you had the gall to issue one of the biggest half-assed apologies ever. Don't believe me? Check it out below.
This "Apology" is faker than Pam Anderson's chest. This.....is more hallow than the land of Londor. I have never seen such bullshit in a long time, and considering who's president at this time, that's saying something, but let's not get into politics. The point it, this is just a weak attempt at fixing a mistake that won't heal for a long time.

If you want to see more controlled videos about this act of idiocy, check out the three links below. They're more calm & collected that I was here.

Anime Man

Gaijin Goomba

Lost Pause

Again, I'm sorry I started 2018 here on the Heavy Metal Otaku blog with something so horrendous....but dear god I had to say.....something. Luckily, I've got something towards the end of this week that's definitely more fun to look at. See you then, and Logan.......fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment