Friday, January 12, 2018

In Memoram: "Fast" Eddie Clark

Fellow Otaku & Metalheads, I regret to inform you that on January 10, 2018, the remaining original member of Motörhead, "Fast" Eddie Clark, died at the hospital at the age of 67 as he was being treated for Pneumonia. It wasn't too terribly long ago that we lost Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor in early/mid November of 2015, and the almighty Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister in late December of that same year. Though the death of Lemmy signaled the end of the iconic band, but with the passing of the last original member, Motörhead has now truly died. I find myself at a loss for words....apart from what I've typed up here. I've only truly gotten into the band earlier on in this decade, though I had known about them for much longer. Much like my experiences with Type-O Negative, I seemed to have gotten into Motörhead much later than I should have. Regardless, Eddie you're finally with your old band mates, and I hope you three are rocking out hardcore in Heaven!

If you would like some more details on the passing of Eddie Clark, check out the link below.

Eddie Clark (Loudwire)

No comments:

Post a Comment